The Fully Closed Self Protection Smock is made without any Velcro at all. It is designed to slide over the users head and is removed the same way. Without any side or back openings, it offers an extremely modest alternative to the typical suicide smock. Crafted with two layers of heavy duty 650 Denier Cordura nylon fabric that is quilted to 10.0 oz. polyester batting, these electric blue colored smocks will stand up to repeated washing and drying cycles and to the rigorous abuse of disorderly inmates. Its bulky construction makes it practically impossible to twist into a noose.
- Unique Design – Sewn closed all around and even has completely closed shoulders.
- Most Modest - With no side or back opening at all, this smock is the most modest suicide preventive smock on the market.
- Blue Color – The electric blue is highly visible and allows for another color option, if a jail wants to color code their facility.
- Superior Workmanship – All hems are bartacked and lockstitched with bonded thread for to prevent ripping making it safer.
- Fire Resistant – It is fire resistant, making it safe for all applications in an institutional environment.
- Safe – Its bulky construction makes it practically impossible to be twist into a noose or knot.
- Machine Wash – Smocks are machine washable for easy laundering. Wash and tumble dry low heat.
- From the neck down 44”
- From shoulder down 49”