Our newest line of suicide preventive products is now available in a bright highly visible gold color. The smock is designed with a side opening, as opposed to the standard back opening, to allow for quicker removal in case of emergency while is bulky construction makes it practically impossible to twist into a noose. Made with two layers of heavy duty 650 Denier Cordura nylon fabric that is quilted to 10.0 oz. polyester batting, these suicide preventive products are designed to withstand repeated washing and drying cycles and stand up to the rigorous abuse of disorderly inmates.
- Bright Color – The gold color is highly visible and allows officers and staff to easily see the user even when room not lit well.
- Superior Workmanship – All hems are bartacked and lockstitched with bonded thread for added durability and safety.
- Fire Resistant – It is fire resistant, making it safe for all applications in an institutional environment.
- Machine Wash – Smocks & blankets are machine washable for easy laundering. Wash and tumble dry low heat.
- Extremely Safe – Its bulky construction makes it practically impossible to be twist into a noose or knot. lts superior workmanship and toughness prevents ripping and tearing.
- Modest Design – The strong Velcro prevents smock from opening inadvertently
- Side Open – This feature was designed by the staff of a large jail who specifically requested a smock with a side opening which allows for faster and more efficient removal when necessary. With the Velcro on the side, it also doesn’t obstruct the officers when trying to restrain an inmate wearing a smock.
- Color: Gold
Chest expands on Juvenile smock from 38" to 48"
Chest expands on Standard smock from 44" to 56"
Chest expands on 2XL smock from 56" to 72"
- From the neck down 44”
- From shoulder down 49”