B.O.S.S. (Body Orifice Security Scanner) chairs have been used in some of the toughest jails and prisons in America to detect unwanted metallic contraband objects hidden within the body cavities of detainees and inmates.
After close collaboration with correctional facilities across the United States, RSD Security Scanners has implemented new features into the BOSS II to further meet and exceed the rigorous demands correctional facilities require.
The BOSS II multi-zone security metal detector, has proven effective in America’s toughest prisons to eliminate stab-bings and the introduction of dangerous, unwanted metallic contraband into the correctional detention facility. It is fast, harmless, safe and sanitary. Most importantly, the BOSS II chair helps to avoid lawsuit liabilities.
Visual and Audio Alarms
Easy to Operate and Maintain
Wheel Kit for Easy Mobility
Hi / Low Master Sensitivity Switch
Harmless to Pregnant Women
(Optional) Back up Battery Kit
Five Zone Full-Body Scan System
Oral / Nasal Cavity Scanner
Abdomen Cavity Scanner
Anal / Vaginal Cavity Scanner
Lower Leg Area Scanner
Foot Area Scanner
Applications of the B.O.S.S. II
- Prisons, Jails, and Detention Centers
- Customs and Border Patrol Facilities
- Precious Metal Mines and Refineries
- Coin Counting Facilities
- Protect against violent crime and lawsuit liabilities
- Sanitary Body Cavity Searches
- Jewelry and Watch Manufacturing Loss Prevention
- Computer Component Manufacturing Loss Prevention
- Security Features of the B.O.S.S. II
Instantaneous detection of all conductive metals.
Safe non-intrusive, non-contact search method.
Dimensions, Weight and Power Requirements
- Height: 50 inches (127 cm)
- Length: 51 inches (129 cm)
- Width: 22 inches (55.8 cm)
- Weight: 210 lbs. (95.45 kg)
- Power Requirements: 110 / 220 VAC